DaCre: Diagnostics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaCre: Diagnostics

The Next Installment of DaCre

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Burnout..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The 42nd Gecko
Admin

Getting Burnout.. Empty
PostSubject: Getting Burnout..   Getting Burnout.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to view roleplaying here as more an obligation than as a fun thing to do..

I was wondering if we could set a time once a week where we get on and roleplay the main plot, and the rest of the time just have the place open for any non-main plot stuff you want to do.

I don't want to leave this unfinished, but I'm getting to the point where I'm desperately wanting to cut things short so I can stop having to roleplay on so many fronts. On the other hand, if that's what you guys want, we can be done in 6-7 post exchanges, methinks.
Back to top Go down
duco-ducis

duco-ducis

Getting Burnout.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Burnout..   Getting Burnout.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:00 pm

It's probably cause right now the goals seems more based on giving all the characters hell rather than story. Just sayin, ramping up the difficulty on robo ninjas along with having A rank exemplar(after all the fun chat about how messed up she is)is going to be just as annoying for you. That's probably why the burnout.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Getting Burnout.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Burnout..   Getting Burnout.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:25 pm

How bout just weekends, if you like, in the evening EST?
Back to top Go down
https://dacrediagnostics.forumotion.com
The 42nd Gecko
Admin

Getting Burnout.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Burnout..   Getting Burnout.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:45 pm

That sounds nice, High.
Back to top Go down
duco-ducis

duco-ducis

Getting Burnout.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Burnout..   Getting Burnout.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:35 pm

I can do that.
Back to top Go down
Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Getting Burnout.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Burnout..   Getting Burnout.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Awww. But I get it. Gives me more time to sit and pretend I'm actually accomplishing work in my free time.

And... Ye might indeed just want to cut the ninjas short, especially if yer getting burnout. The CDC clearly isn't equipped to handle them, so we might just wanna massacre everyone not in or going towards the breakroom and then move on from there XD Fiend's the more deadly/fun one anyway, and he's hardly gotten any gory kills! What's one hall-way among A-ranks? If he doesn't snuff out at least one of my CDC charries before this is over, you shall receive a proper finger-wag of dissapointment my friend Wink

P.S: I might even have to retract his Inhuman Sociopathic Monster license Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Burnout.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Burnout..   Getting Burnout.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Burnout..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DaCre: Diagnostics :: OOC :: Discussion-
Jump to: