DaCre: Diagnostics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaCre: Diagnostics

The Next Installment of DaCre

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Test Chapter 2: Depths

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The 42nd Gecko
Admin

Test Chapter 2: Depths Empty
PostSubject: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:06 pm

A fast shadow flitted up the side of the CDC building, as Fiend landed on the roof in a single cross between a leap and flight.

"Aw man, that was no fun, they just ran away.. Suppose I'll have to go with the dinner theater then.."

Whipping out a bag of chips, and a small smartphone, Fiend thumbed a button or two and gave a command.

"Robo-Ninjas, kill everyone on the first floor."

Munching on a chip, he mumbled, "This should be fun to watch."

Around the building, dozens of black clad robo-ninjas activated, running up to the building and jumping through various windows, busting through doors, walking through the main door. In seconds, the entire building would ring with screams.

~~

Last edited by The 42nd Gecko on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
duco-ducis

duco-ducis

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:07 pm

*cough cough* "eh...hrmm"

Scott pulled on the collar of his shirt, attempting to give reason to his fidgiting. The man was probably still in his twenties and still a little green as a security guard. Or...that is to say he'd had experience donning a simple blue uniform with walkie talky and greeting guests with a smile. He wasn't used to being dressed like a mafia member with a walther tucked under his arm. Having this beast of a man on the other side of the door wasn't helping either.

Siege was probably the wet dream of most football manager's. His height was unnatural, and he was so thick and burly Scott wouldn't be surprised if he had to enter doors sideways. His stony features, and slicked back silver hair rather tipped the balance in comparison to Scott's lithe body and curly auburn locks. He was a little unnerving to be around, deathly quiet, and quite likely packing something bigger than a police pistol under that jacket.

"Umm, so...kinda odd being tucked all the way up here isn't it?" All he got in response was a volley of crashes and screams suddenly erupting from downstairs. Scott was almost scared the giant was going to bit his head off for breaking silence. So needless to say the sound of their head sets blaring off turned him completely pale.

He had nothing to worry about of course. Siege himself was already moving. The man's power walk was likely the equivalent to a well paged jog to most of smaller stature. He wasted no time in tearing off his jacket and pulling out a giant revolver from a chest harness. As he moved his form seemed to swell and grow rigid in shape. His uniform ripped and tore in a few select places, and traces of a helm began to take shape across his head.

'Hitomi, main floor, trouble. Meet me there.'

As Siege moved across the upper level he concentrated for any signs of signals. If he was fortunate, the ones causing the disturbance would be DaCre or at least be giving off something traceable. Then it would be a simple matter to place himself overhead.

'Scott, secure the personnel. Don't get hurt.'

'Uwah?! O-oh yes of course.' Scott reluctantly pulled his Walther free, double checking the clip before proceeding down in a different direction.

"Hmm so he does speak."

'Who does?'

"Umm...nothing."
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:37 pm

"Ugh, now? Yes... Right, on my way." Hitomi groggily answered as she staggered to her feet, leaning against the shin high* button on the wall in her room as she responded. Fortunately for appearances sake, she only managed to sufficient the button about halfway through her response, meaning all Siege would get would be "ight, on my way."

~Why did the emergencies always happen on my off shift~ She sighed, at which point she made her slow sleepy walk out of her room, and had her ears bombarded with screams, and a little gunfire at this point, as soon as she was out of her soundproofed sleeping room.

Her eyes widened, she jumped up, and sprinted at top speed to the stairs, skittering across the smooth floors at corners. Reaching the stairs, she jumped, and landed three stories down completely unharmed. Mass reduction was damn handy for jumps and falls.

*to a human

~~

Unfortunately for Siege, these targets didn't really give traceable signals, in the DaCre signal sense. However, he would get something nearly as good.

"This is Lieutenant Blues at room 113. I'm trapped inside, multiple hostiles attempting to break in. I've got two civilians that need evac, cannot hold out."

Siege, no doubt a paragon of efficiency, would probably have the floor plan memorized.

Last edited by The 42nd Gecko on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
duco-ducis

duco-ducis

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Siege had already altered his course the moment the Lieutenant had given the room number. His mind was quickly filing through the location in relation to his own, as well as the number of entrances. They'd likely be all concentrated on the single entrance it provided. Siege didn't know who the enemy was, how many, or what devices they were employing. It would be best if he used an approach he was familiar with.

Now approaching his destination, Siege gave a light hop and landed where he wished. As he did he made certain to fling his weight downward and thrust his legs straight.

--------------

Any enemies gathered around the entrant to room 113 risked being turned to paste. A giant mass from above came crashing down one a board of wood, plaster, and steel. As Siege came rushing downwards, he made sure to turn his head to get a full look at the situation. Any robots within his line of sight would find a giant chunk of lead whizzing towards their heads from Siege's gun. Of course after his revolver emptied he'd likely have to take a different approach. But it was a hell of an entrance.

'Understood Lieutenant, I'm at your location now. Hold position.'
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:41 pm

It was a testament to his foes survivability and strength that two of them survived Siege's landing, breaking through Siege's landing platform. While one seemed rendered inoperable, falling to the ground in sparks, by a heft chunks of steel splintering off into its torso and considerable blunt damage, the other two reacted swiftly to Siege's landing with immediate melee attacks. As such, it can probably be safely assumed that Siege did not use his revolver, at least, not quite as intended.

From his left side, he would have to deal with a robo-ninja, who, it's left arm, seemingly broken and rendered inoperable from damage to the shoulder, swung a short curved blade at Siege's torso, about eight inches below the armpit, with it's right hand, this swing would be coming from behind Siege, but the general body motion of the robo-ninja would be visible.

The other, while damage seemed to have been suffered, from the various showing indentations, seemed to have no immediately showing impairments in function, moving in from the right side with a double punch, one towards the head, the other towards the side of the torso, below the ribcage, both fists adorned with raised metal knuckles that would focus the impact.

Meanwhile..

Hitomi was currently pinned down, the repeated blows of a mindless robo-ninja battering away at her Fey Aegis, another survivor sharing the shielded area.

"Hmph.. Don't you give up?" She derided the ninja.

Last edited by The 42nd Gecko on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:54 pm

"And that's go-time cowboy." Sitting in a lounge on the second floor, Utah Septius stopped throwing darts as a message blared across the plasma TV in front of him. He wasn't particularly alarmed, despite the fact that it *was* an alarm. CDC headquarters was practically a hub for small disasters. They weren't even called alerts anymore: on Utah's own blackberry, it was now labelled a Live-Fire Practice.

Speaking of blackberries... That made a decent weapon. As did a whole host of other assorted junk on Utah's desk, all of which he swept up into his arms as he moved out the door and onto a stair-rail. The sliding itself seemed to take no effort: instead, he was entirely focused on the collection of short, pointy objects building in his hands. It was hard to tell what was most impressive: the juggling act, the skidding itself (done with a suprisingly apt balance), or just the collection he was holding. Some seemed legimate: there were definitely a few knives in there. But a few of them were paperweights, and even a rubber bouncy ball. With an arm like his, he didn't realy need to discriminate.

Shoving them all into a satchel at his side, Utah in turn drew out a dead ancient stone tomahawk, turning a corner and immediately coming up across from Hitomi. "Who're we fightin'? Ninjas?"

Without waiting for a response, he swung the tomahawk towards the side of the ninja's neck. He wasn't a fancy DaCre like Siege in terms of strength... But there was just something satisfying about Tomahawk-based Decapitation.

"Why is it never Vikings?" Assuming he wasn't dodging more enemy fire, Utah shook his head. "I'm out another five bucks."
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:00 pm

"Fair enough." Elchanan responded. "Thank you for holding my coffee, may I have it back?" He held out his left hand, his right hand currently holding the rifle stock against his shoulder, the barrel pointed down.

The elevator door began opening. A robo-ninja, at the far end of a hall, turned, seeing them, and began to charge.

Raising his rifle one handed as he hopefully received his coffee, he fired a semi-long burst, every seemingly haphazardly aimed shot scoring a direct hit.

And doing absolutely nothing as the bullets bounced off its armor one after another. Taking a sip of the coffee, if he had received it, he let the robo-ninja cross roughly 2/3rds of the distance.

It then promptly suffered breakdown, as it seemingly suffered from a small series explosions within it, its body deforming like so many popcorn kernels were popping inside of it and it's armor was worthless to stop it.

Its momentum holding it up for a moment, it slumped and fell to the floor, sliding with a harsh metal on tile sound for a moment as it came to a stop.

"Shall we head to the break room?" He offered.

~~

The Tomahawk would find itself quivering in the things neck as the robo-ninja turned to face Utah. Its armor, more than capable of taking bullet hits and falling buildings, apparently was strong enough to avoid a total decapitation or even semi-total decapitation, and the weapon failed to penetrate deeply enough into the robo-ninja to cause debilitating damage.

Spinning its staff once, showily, the robo ninja dashed forward at Utah.

Last edited by The 42nd Gecko on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
duco-ducis

duco-ducis

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Not terribly focused on the precise motions of his opponents, Siege only cared of their location. In a sense this at least made it easier to react quickly. He spun his entire torso counter clockwise. His hands glowed briefly as he moved to slam both enemies, one with each fist. The one on his right would find the fist coming up from his left. He was likely going to have his spin crushed in at the neck. A duck at that point would mean his skull would likely cave. The left would find a backhand rushing to greet him. The way Siege pivoted caused the hand to dip slightly, allowing it to serve like an uppercut. This would make evasion more difficult.

Should the blows of his enemies land they could cause jarring impact depending on their strength. But they'd be hard pressed to do anything but tear past the shirt, vest, and pants, revealing the bright white armor underneath. Not to mention it wouldn't divert Siege's own actions, and their own attacks meant dodging would be even harder.

Should either of Siege's attacks land, the robos would be dealt additional damage as they were mashed into the walls.

"Troublesome."
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Both of the two creations were pretty fast and strong, beyond that of a normal human, Siege's attacks would barely land first. Siege would feel the impact of the blows, even reduced by the fact that they no longer had follow up force and through his armor. It'd be easy to draw the conclusion that taking one of these hits straight on could result in his armor being penetrated, or damaging levels of blunt force making it through, and repeated hits of this caliber could result in metal fatigue.

Both Robots suffered heavy damage from the hit, one's neck snapping and twisting nearly all the way off, holding on with a bare minimum, until being thrust into the wall, the neck broke off completely.

The other took the backhand similarly, taking critical damage.

Just then, gunfire could be heard coming from the inside of room 113.
Back to top Go down
duco-ducis

duco-ducis

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Only olden day low level gear would still lack the inner padding needed to muffle reverberating damage. It would take something akin to a judo throw for him to truly feel such impact. And his innate did a good job of enhancing it. He was designed to take hits after all. Nevertheless it was irrefutable that constant barrages from these creatures could wear him down badly.

Responding to the sound of gunfire inside, Siege clasped ahold of the doorknob. The way he turned the handle was enough to crush it. Assuming it was locked, it would either give way under the pressure, or Siege's forward press would knock it down anyways. Hearing gunfire after hearing the Lieutenant's report concerned him. He was more interested in getting inside to survey the situation rather than caring about property damage.
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:00 pm

As Siege opened the door, he would see Lieutenant Blues, kneeling position, firing round after round at a robo-ninja that was breaking through the wall, the two civilians behind him. The Robo-ninja seemed utterly unfazed by the .357 rounds. By the time Siege entered, the Robo-ninja had nearly completed a hole sufficient for its body proper, rather than having to crawl through.

Last edited by The 42nd Gecko on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
duco-ducis

duco-ducis

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Troublesome indeed. Siege sauntered forward, hoping the robot would be more engrossed with the Lieutenant and making the hole than Siege's own massive revolver. He stabilized his arm, aimed and fired, one shot for the head, the other for the torso. Even if the slugs didn't pierce it's armor. The sheer force of the large shells would likely be sufficient to knock it back. But Siege wanted to be certain of this.

As he fired, he activated his magnetism. The pull towards himself in tandem with the kinetic impact pushing the robot back would likely completely knock it on it's back. Siege would be ready in case this fail, however. Should it succeed, though, he'd be more than ready to tear it limb from limb.
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:36 pm

The combination of Magnetism and the large caliber shells did result in the knocking of the head and torso back and knocking the ninja over, but not entirely due to these attacks. The ninja did something funny under the influence of Magnetism. It launched a flying kick aimed at Siege's lower torso, powered up by Magnetism's own pull. While the ninja's head and torso were indeed knocked flat in comparison to Siege's vertical position, rather than being on the floor, it was 5 feet up and kicking at him with a rather powerful strike.
Back to top Go down
duco-ducis

duco-ducis

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:48 pm

The second the shell hit the robot, it was a little screwed. In attempting to launch any sort of flying kick it would have needed to complete its hole so it could build up some kind of momentum. And building that momentum was further difficult since, until the shots, it have been more focused on burrowing. What momentum it could build would be cut or hampered by the shell. Even if the kick was somehow still fast enough to make a notable impact, it wouldn't be faster than Siege. A simple side step and pivot allowed the robot to sail just past him. His magnetism wasn't strong enough nor was it focused in any particular area to tilt the robots foot in his direction. With half of the robot having sailed by and his hands already extended, he merely brought them both crashing downwards, to mash the ninjabot hard against what was likely pure cement and other minerals. The main floor was naturally more heavily reinforced.

"Are there others Lieutenant?!"
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:55 pm

It was hardly worth mentioning the robo-ninja's fate. He was annihilated utterly.

"Negative. I haven't been able to maintain contact with any of the others in my unit, and intelligence from command is zero. Cameras on this floor are gone." Lieutenant Blues reported. "The break room's not far from here, we need to get these civilians there."
Back to top Go down
Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:19 pm

It was to Tanya's credit that she didn't leap at Mr.Elchanan's sudden firing, and still managed to hand him his coffee without incident. The fact that she stepped back when the robotic ninja continued to advance was just a show that she didn't know her employer's like of... Pop, as much as coffee. The robotic ninja collapsing made her catch herself but she managed to regain her poise before actually responding to her boss's question.

"Ummm... Of course. Heh." As they continued down the hall, Tanya paused the kick the downed robot in the head, and, when it twitched, to kick it again instead of flinching.

Keeping to the task at hand, she kept in pace with Mr.Elchanan. "Do we have the Rank of the infiltrator?"

"Robot ninjas? Well, that's sorta new." When the ninja didn't immediately fall, Utah broke into a series of backflips, snatching out a crude little curved dagger that looked like something ancient cultures would use in mummification from his pack...

When he reached the wall behind him, Utah grinned.

"Lemme 'grill' ya for information, sneaky. Flame Trail!" The dagger in Utah's hand caught fire, and he tossed it for the bottom of the charging ninjas neck, using it like a boomerang rather than a straight shot for a better chance at avoiding a block by that pole. Behind the dagger a trail of flames instantly blared to life, sizzling the air as it suspended itself on its way to the ninja.

Of course, if he didn't kill it, the asianic assassin would still have Hitmomi at its rear...
Back to top Go down
duco-ducis

duco-ducis

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:38 pm

"Hmm, this sounding like leadership job. So...you're in charge Lieutenant." Siege wasn't joking either(assuming he was capable of such a thing). Tactics and strategy were things he rarely toyed with when involving multiple persons. Heck even when teaming up with Hitomi it couldn't really be called strategy.

"Just point me in direction. But I can't protect too well if you send me to far. Keep it in mind."
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:36 am

As the fire zoomed in and collided with the ninja, his head did asplode.

"Thanks there, Utah. We need to get this lady to the break room." Hitomi looked over at the quivering lady next to her.

~~

"GAAAH!" Random Extra screamed, as a Robo-Ninja prepared to strike, drawing back its arm above him.

"Er?" Random Extra said, as he noticed the Robo-Ninja completely stopped.

"Casualty Threshold reached. End Strategic Mode." The Robo-Ninja responded, its eyes growing dark.

"Oh um.. Shwew." Random Extra began crawling away.

"Begin Tactical Mode." Its eyes now glowed white, as it emotionlessly slew the Random Extra from behind.

~~

"You watch the rear, I'll take point, civilians in the middle." Lieutenant Blues reloaded his weapon, taking point out the rear, keeping his eyes on the front.
Back to top Go down
duco-ducis

duco-ducis

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:44 am

Siege raised a brow as though uncertain, but it was fortunately hidden by his helm. He gave a nod and took his place behind the staff workers.

"I am ready. Give the word, I follow your signals."
Back to top Go down
Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:05 am

"Damn, was that Random?" Utah winced at the sight of one of the other employees getting promptly struck down. "He had two point five kids... Ninja bastards."

Utah frowned... Then walked past Hitomi a step and picked up a metal chair, growling.

"It works with big things too, jackass! Fire-Trail!" Utah spun the chair around in an arc, during which it raged into fire, and hurled it across the room at the ninja, still facing the other way from its attack on poor Random. He didn't even check the results... The bigger the object, the bigger the fire trail. That thing was literally toast.

"Alright..." He nodded to Hitomi, and readied a knife in his hand. "Let's get the lady ta safety Miss Hitty."
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:40 am

"Ca..." Hitomi cried, readying her Fey Aegis, just as the ninja's sai plunged into it and were repelled. "..reful.."

The entirely unburnt ninja jumped back about three feet, its eyes on Utah. Its speed and skill, to completely dodge the attack, and then close all of the distance between them soundlessly in that time, must have been way higher than what these things had initially been showing.

~~

Drawing... Blank.. For how to creatively... keep fighting.. I'm done for now...
Back to top Go down
Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:22 pm

"Holy salisbury steak on a cracker," Utah blinked in fascination at the renewed vigor of the ninja. "How the hell are you not burnin'?"

The exasperated southerner popped up a second knife into his hands, but kept to Hitomi's side. "Now that just ain't normal, even for ninjas. Miss Hitty, let's make this quick-like and move fer the break room. You two keep moving, and I'll keep the bot on his toes."

"Flame trail again-" Both of the knives in Utah's hand took fire; but instead of aiming them both at the ninja, he skipped one across the ground, spurting up streams of fire where the ninja was standing and in the space between the robotic fiend and Hitomi. Once that got it moving, he would throw the second knife right ahead of wherever it leapt, so it would leap right into place for a headshot.
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:30 pm

"By" The ninja jumped sideways and towards Utah, though it was mostly sideways, directly impacting the wall in less than a second, as Utah threw his second weapon.

"Not" he rebounded off the wall before the second projectile could impact him, propelling himself to the other wall, leaving a hefty dent in the wall.

"Being where fire is." He even occasionally jumped to the ceiling to mix things up as he avoided the flame trails, closing on Utah in an obtuse, though surprisingly fast due to his insane speed manner.

Utah'd be able to slightly outpace the robot's advance if he turned around and did a slow run/fast jog, but that'd involve turning around..

Hitomi watched the ninja's progress worriedly, focusing, "I'll need to rank up before I can carry her, I think she's in shock or something."

~~

Lieutenant Blues stopped suddenly as they stalked through the corridors, having taken a peek around a corner. One of the civilians bumping into him, but he'd braced himself for that. Holding up his hand, he used their hand signals for "three enemies; attack" to Siege, before turning around to watch the rear while Siege presumably made a mess with extreme prejudice of every enemy around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:05 pm

"Well if ya look at it all literal-like..." The flames were still spinning about from the bizarre throws, but the ninja was dodging them easily enough to prevent Utah from trying the same tactic again. Instead, he rolled backwards and scooped up the woman Hitomi was struggling to protect himself, slinging her over his back and deposited Hitomi on his head.

"No time for that darlin'. Toss up a sheild- we're making a break for it!" Utah took off towards the breakroom, kicking anything in his way back towards the ninja. If it moved this fast leaping around, he'd hate to see it running full-throttle. But he would be able to keep his balance this way, and Hitomi had already proved capable of knocking the ninja's blows away as long as he kept them glancing- it gave them a better chance than waiting for the ninja to be right on top of them anyway.
Back to top Go down
duco-ducis

duco-ducis

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Siege was not about to attack without hesitation. He was no fool. Swapping places with the Lieutenant, the hulking man peered around the corner with as much caution as the officer. His keen eyes quickly scanned the area for the enemies, hoping to gain some insight as to how he should approach the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Chapter 2: Depths   Test Chapter 2: Depths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test Chapter 2: Depths
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DaCre: Diagnostics :: Roleplay :: First Story Arc-
Jump to: