DaCre: Diagnostics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaCre: Diagnostics

The Next Installment of DaCre

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, guys. (Padding)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The 42nd Gecko
Admin

Hi, guys. (Padding) Empty
PostSubject: Hi, guys. (Padding)   Hi, guys. (Padding) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Seeing this forum seems about dead, I figured I might use it for some friends.

Speaking of which, hi guys, if any of you decide to show up.

Which roleplay would you like to do first?
Back to top Go down
Lost Visage

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys. (Padding)   Hi, guys. (Padding) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:21 am

*Inclines his head*

Greetings! My name is Lost Visage AKA Panzermech AKA Myrddin Emrys, and I will treat this as an introductory post!

I consider myself to be an intermediate RPG player. I have played various types of RPG's; Pathfinder and GURPS being the most prominent for table top and Oblivion and KOTOR being my favorite computer style RPGs. I am a college student who enjoys writing and parrying words with others online. While I attempt to have excellent grammar, I am not the most stringent of individuals when it comes to getting everything 100% perfect.

My current interests are Stargate SG1 reruns, Dr. Who, Mythbusters, C.S. Lewis books, League of Legends, Minecraft, or pretty much any kind of Sandbox creator game mode, Half Life Source, Soccer, RPGs, and getting through college to the best of my ability.

I have experimented with designing my own games and systems at times, and have even been a GM on occasion, but not for anything too serious. I look forward to having fun!

Edit: Ah! I almost for got to answer the question. Steampunk + Sci Fi is my personal choice.
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys. (Padding)   Hi, guys. (Padding) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:32 am

Well, then, it seems I got lucky with my choice of my old "Steam and Rain" intro as my demo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys. (Padding)   Hi, guys. (Padding) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, guys. (Padding)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DaCre: Diagnostics :: OOC :: Discussion-
Jump to: